Family Fun Seekers: Visit our Winter Wonderland
Weekend escapists, PNW tourists, and family fun-seekers: we have the winter getaway for you. Beautiful Chelan Valley, known for its spectacular summer weather and activities, is also one of Washington's hidden gems in the winter season. With 300 days of sun a year, breathtaking scenery, small-town charm and plenty of outdoor adventures, Chelan is a winter wonderland come true. Here are just a few of our favorite winter activities:
- Winterfest Fire & Ice Festival.
- Hit the slopes at Echo Valley Ski Area or Mission Ridge.
- Showshoe or cross-country ski through the back country.
- Explore Chelan's spectacular scenery via snowmobile.
- Experience the thrill of tubing at Echo Valley.
- Shop boutiques in downtown Chelan.
- See a movie at the historic Ruby Theatre.
- Bowl a perfect strike at Chelan Lanes.
- Sledding at the Chelan Municipal Golf Course.
Return at the end of your busy day to one of our vacation cottages at The Lookout. Cozy up by the fire, enjoy a home-cooked meal, board games, or a soak in the hot tub. Or keep the winter activities going by warming up with s'mores at one of our outdoor fire pits, a snowman-making contest or game of flag football at Lookout Park. Be sure to check our our Events page for all the upcoming fun and join us at The Lookout this winter!